Atlas Cultural Adventures develops and runs international service learning and adventure programs for university students, high school students, community volunteers, and independent adventurers in the remote Central High Atlas Mountains of Morocco. ACA has over a decade of experience traveling and leading groups in this region and works with the best local mountain guides, transport companies, translators, and hotels and guesthouses. All service and community engagement work is in partnership with the Atlas Cultural Foundation.
Atlas Cultural Adventures provides the following services.
- International service learning and community engagement programs for universities and high schools. Program lengths range from two days to five weeks.
- Service and adventure programs for artists and photographers.
- Private guided backcountry skiing and rock climbing adventures.
- Logistics for groups or schools traveling on their own program. Logistics includes food and lodging, transportation, and itinerary consultation.
- Custom service and/or adventure itineraries for travel companies, community volunteers, independent adventurers and travelers.
Atlas Cultural Adventures has developed programs for The North Face, RushHDTV, Salomon, Montana State University, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Amideast Morocco, Aerie Backcountry Medicine, and Rustic Pathways among others.
Contact us to see what we can do for you!